Tracking and Reporting outbreaks like Covid-19 and treating people off-the-grid can be almost impossible as communication and lighting are paramount. For example health workers supporting childbirth in villages without power at night is very risky.
Here is a kit for health workers designed to keep up to 4 cellphones an/or a laptop and headlamps, room lights and optionally a fetal Doppler for monitoring unborn childrens health.
- Health Workers Power Kit
- Solar panel 10W and mppt charge controller
- Battery 65Wh
- 3x 12v outputs
- 2×2 usb adapteres
- 1-2 rechargeable headlamps
- 1-2 room lights 4w 12v(on one connector)with extension (2x5meters) dimmable1
- usb to micro charge cables
- multicharge cable
- AA/AAA rechargeable battery charger
- Fetal Doppler with rechargeable batteries (eg Hi Bebe Foetal Doppler with Sound )